Buy Medium Wrought Iron Select Bird Cage in CoCo Brown Online
The Select Cage Series Play Top Bird Cage features a cage top playpen that provides your bird hours of enjoyment and exercise. This cage is designed for cockatiels to parrots and is built in the U.S.A. The Select Series cages offer quality craftsmanship at an excellent value! This birdcage features a top-opening playpen. The heavy-duty push-button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open vs. a simple latch. All Select Cages include 2 solid wood perches, 4 stainless steel cups, a pull-out grille, and a rolling caster stand. The three metallic finishes – Jade Green, Garnet Red, and Cobalt Blue – have a double ladder play top and solid cup doors.
● 4 Stainless steel cups
● 2 Wood perches
● Slide-out bottom grille
● Top and bottom pull-out drawer for easy cleaning.
● Cage Dimensions: 24″ L x 20″ W x 34.75″ H
● Overall Height with stand: 60″
● 3/4″ Wire Spacing
● 9 & 12 Gauge Wire
● Wrought iron construction with powder-coated finish
● Lead, and zinc-free cages are non-toxic and bird-safe Cage top playpens.
● Rounded corner seed guards to help contain messes
● Built-in the U.S.A.
● Grille clip is another safety feature – it latches up and over the handle on the pull-out bottom grille to lock it in place. This prevents larger and more aggressive birds from kicking out or pushing out the grille and possibly escaping through the opening.
● The cage stand base features heavy-duty, long-lasting rubber easy rolling casters.
● A rubber caster will not break like a plastic wheel.
● Does not leave marks on tile or wood floors
● Rolls smoothly over carpet
● A heavy-duty push-button door lock is more difficult (if not impossible) for a bird to open than a simple latch. The button cannot be reached inside the cage, so the bird has no chance of opening the door and flying out.
● Windbell lock at the top of the cage is an additional safety feature.
● The door cannot be opened without flipping the wind bell lock up and out of the way of the door.
● Even if the pet owner forgets to slide the latch of the push button lock over to re-lock it, the bird still cannot get out of the cage because it is impossible for the bird to flip up the wind bell lock while pushing the front door open and climbing out of the cage.
● The push-button lock and wind bell lock make this cage 99.9% escape-proof